Landmark Commercial Realty Announces Recent Transactions – February 2021

Recent Transactions - February 2021

Camp Hill, PA (March 12, 2021) – Landmark Commercial Realty is pleased to announce the firm has recently closed the following commercial real estate transactions:

Carvana LLC structured a lease for the 19,826 SF industrial facility situated on the 5 AC site located at 2875 Appleton Street Camp Hill PA. The new PA location will serve as a hub distribution center for Carvana’s delivery service supporting their e-commerce automobile sales business. Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR CEO & Managing Principal with Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN negotiated the transaction on behalf of the landlord, Camp Hill Terminal LLC; Ed Skonecki of Lee & Associates of Eastern PA LLC represented the tenant. (Lower Allen Township/Cumberland County)

453 Lincoln Street Holdings purchased the 40,000 SF building located at 453 Lincoln Street, Carlisle, PA. Sean Fitzsimmons of Landmark Commercial Realty represented the buyers; Mike Shover of CBRE represented the sellers. (Borough of Carlisle/Cumberland County)

Pham Ent. LLC leased a commercial building located at 36 Erford Road in East Pennsboro Township. Sean Fitzsimmons of Landmark Commercial Realty represented the tenant; Roy H. Brenner, also from Landmark, represented the landlord, M Three Properties. (East Pennsboro Township/Dauphin County)

Tilson Technology Management, Inc. leased industrial space in Upper Allen Township at 381 Independence Ave, Mechanicsburg. Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR CEO & Managing Principal at Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN negotiated the transaction on behalf of the Landlord, 381 Independence Ave LLC; Dany Koe from Colliers International Atlanta represented the tenant. (Upper Allen Township/Cumberland County)

CRS-SPV Inc/CRS Reprocessing LLC renewed their leased at 569 Industrial Drive, Lewisberry. Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR CEO & Managing Principal at Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN negotiated the transaction on behalf of the landlord, Evergreen Property Trust; Dan Alderman from NAI/CIR represented the tenant. (Fairview Township/York County)

Safway Group Holding Inc. renewed their lease at 2010 Greenwood Street, Harrisburg. Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR CEO & Managing Principal at Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN negotiated the transaction between the landlord, Evergreen Property Trust and the tenant. (Swatara Township/Dauphin County)

Trix of the Trade Salon, LLC purchased the 1,600 SF commercial property at 734 State Street, Lemoyne. Sean Fitzsimmons, Director of Sales & Leasing at Landmark Commercial Realty, represented the buyer; Jim Bedorf of Coldwell Banker represented the seller, Lawrence & Cynthia Kerstetter. (Borough of Lemoyne/Cumberland County)

D&F Holdings, LP has purchased the property located at 1511 N. Cameron St. Sean Fitzsimmons of Landmark represented the buyers and Roy Brenner, also from Landmark, represented the sellers. (City of Harrisburg/Dauphin County)

Hudson News Distributors LLC signed a long-term lease for 20,400 SF of flex warehouse space located at Eisenhower Business Center Building #2 located at 1351 Eisenhower Blvd. in Harrisburg. Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR Managing Principal at Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN negotiated the transaction on behalf of the tenant; Michael Curran, President of Landmark Commercial Realty represented the landlord, First Industrial Realty Trust, in the transaction. (Swatara Township/Dauphin County)

512 W Simpson LLC purchased a 4,563 SF industrial property located at 512 W. Simpson Street in Mechanicsburg Borough. Roy H. Brenner of Landmark Commercial Realty represented the buyer; Greg Rothman of RSR Realtors represented the seller, Haus Associates. (Borough of Mechanicsburg/Cumberland County)

Mincon, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of publicly traded Mincon Group PLC (MIO.IR), headquartered in Shannon, Ireland, signed a long-term lease for 9,600 SF of flex warehouse space located at Golden Eagle Business Center 6951 Allentown Blvd., Harrisburg. Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR CEO & Managing Principal at Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN negotiated the transaction on behalf of the tenant; Dan Alderman of NAI/CIR represented the landlord, First Industrial Realty Trust, in the transaction. (Lower Paxton Township/Dauphin County)

PMSC Community Homecare LLC leased a 1,867 SF office space at 353 Markle Dr, Harrisburg PA. Andrew W. Kohr of Landmark Commercial Realty represented the tenant and Dan Alderman from NAI-CIR represented the landlord, UD Properties. (Lower Paxton Township/Dauphin County)

OIP signed a long-term lease for their Harrisburg location at 450 Powers Ave, Harrisburg (25,000 SF). Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR CEO & Managing Principal at Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN negotiated the transaction on behalf of the Landlord, 450 Powers Avenue LP and the tenant. (Lower Paxton Township/Dauphin County)

To view property images or for more information, please click here.

About Landmark Commercial Realty
Landmark Commercial Realty, established in 1988, is a full-service commercial/industrial brokerage firm headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, focusing on the South Central Pennsylvania region. Serving more than 200 markets globally, Landmark is a member of TCN Worldwide with more than 1500 brokers and salespeople.


Leave a Reply