Camp Hill, PA (March 18, 2022) – Landmark Commercial Realty recently received multiple “Best of 2021” awards from the Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal (MARE).
Landmark’s “Best of 2021” MARE Awards include:
- Fastest Growing Firms (3rd place)
- Largest Industrial Acquisition (100 First Avenue, Gouldsboro, PA)
- Largest Medical Office Sale (21 Waterford, Mechanicsburg, PA)
- Largest Multifamily Acquisition (Buttonwood Apts / The Howard at Danville – Danville, PA)
- Largest Office Lease (2400 Thea Drive, Harrisburg, PA)
- Largest Retail Acquisition (2222 Paxton Street, Harrisburg, PA)
- Largest Retail Sale (2222 Paxton Street, Harrisburg, PA)
- Top 3 Team Brokers – Sales (9th place)
“We are both humbled and excited to be recognized for our company’s team efforts for 2021,” stated Barb Murdocca, C.O.O. “With Landmark continuing to grow and onboarding new talent, we are excited to see where this year takes us.”
The Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal presents the annual “Best of” Awards to highlight owners, brokers, developers and vendors who made it all happen this past year. Some awards include largest developments, major financial transactions, largest office, retail and industrial transactions, most unusual architectural, as well as construction projects.
MARE, now entering its 20th year of circulation, continues to provide their readership with the most comprehensive coverage of the commercial real estate industry pertaining to the states of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. Published every month, they are subscription-based and reach a highly targeted audience of over 105,000 active decision makers.
About Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN Worldwide
Landmark Commercial Realty, established in 1988, is a full-service commercial/industrial brokerage firm headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, focusing on the South-Central Pennsylvania region. Serving more than 200 markets globally, Landmark is a member of TCN Worldwide with more than 1500 brokers and salespeople.