Landmark Commercial Realty Announces Recent Transactions – March 2021

Recent Transactions - February 2021

Camp Hill, PA (April 13, 2021) – Landmark Commercial Realty is pleased to announce the firm has recently closed the following commercial real estate transactions:

Dapper 41, LLC purchased a 1,461 SF commercial building located at 575 Main Street in Lykens Borough. Roy H. Brenner of Landmark Commercial Realty represented the buyer. Thomas T. Posavec, also with Landmark, represented the seller, Truist Bank. (Borough of Lykens/Dauphin County)

CPARC leased office space at 27 Miller Street in Lemoyne Borough. Andrew Wolfe of Wolfe & Company Realtors represented the tenant. Roy H. Brenner, of Landmark Commercial Realty, represented the landlord, 2K Real Estate, LLC. (Borough of Lemoyne/Cumberland County)

Walters Services, Inc. signed a long-term lease for 8,600 SF of industrial space at 3564 Gillespie Drive, York PA. Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR, CEO & Managing Principal and Dan Dutcavich Sr. Associate at Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN negotiated the transaction on behalf of the tenant; Jason Turnbull of Rock Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, Ellis & Sons Enterprises, LP. (City of York/York County)

Itero Group, LLC signed a new long-term lease for their 5,300 SF office space within Yellow Breeches Business Center located at 145 Limekiln Road in New Cumberland PA. Michael Curran, President of Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN negotiated the transaction on behalf of the tenant, while Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR, CEO & Managing Principal at Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN represented the landlord, Yellow Breeches Investors, LLC, in the transaction. (Fairview Township/York County)

Prompt 21 Waterford, LLC. has purchased 26,140 SF medical/professional office investment property located at 21 Waterford, Mechanicsburg, PA from Waterford Med Partners, LP. Bo Mangam from Landmark Commercial Realty represented the Buyer, and Justin Engle of Engle real estate represented the seller. (Silver Spring Township/Cumberland County)

Compassion Certification Center has leased a medical building suite located at 850 Walnut Bottom Road in Carlisle, PA from Brucha LLC. Bo Mangam and Sean Fitzsimmons of Landmark Commercial Realty represented the landlord; Bo Mangam represented the tenant in lease negotiations. (Borough of Carlisle/Cumberland County)

Spire AVL LLC leased a 4,275 SF commercial space located at 701 W. Simpson Street in Mechanicsburg Borough. Matt Hoover of SVN Latus Commercial Realty represented the tenant; Roy H. Brenner of Landmark Commercial Realty represented the landlord, Scott Merritts. (Borough of Mechanicsburg/Cumberland County)

Capital City Church of Christ signed a lease for space at 1500 N. 2nd Street, Harrisburg. Sean Fitzsimmons of Landmark Commercial Realty represented the landlord, 1500 North Second Street, Inc.; Brandon Campfield of Broker Realty represented the tenant. (City of Harrisburg/Dauphin County)

A and K Investments LLC (dba Home Rite of Central PA) purchased the former Bavarian Auto Dealership Building at 5270 E. Trindle Rd Mechanicsburg for their window, door and siding business. Andrew Kohr from Landmark Commercial Realty represented the buyer in this sales transaction. (Hampden Township/ Cumberland County)

Veterans Building Investors, LLC, a regional partnership that includes Harristown Development, recently purchased the Veterans Building – a 45,000 SF office building located at 112 Market Street in downtown CBD of Harrisburg, PA across from the Dauphin County Courthouse. The group plans to redevelop the property into a mixed-use residential project. Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR, CEO & Managing Principal at Landmark Commercial Realty / TCN negotiated the transaction between the buyer and the seller, the Dauphin County Industrial Development Authority. (City of Harrisburg/Dauphin County)

Brian Mannarino & John Gornall (dba Farmer’s Insurance) have leased 2,370 SF at 686 Yorktowne Road from 686 Yorktowne Road, LP for a new insurance office. Justin Shoemaker and Sean Fitzsimmons of Landmark Commercial Realty represented the landlord; Michele Christine of Lawyer’s Realty, LLC represented the tenant. (Fairview Township/York County)

Herman Bentley has leased office space at 2001 N. Front Street, Harrisburg. Sean Fitzsimmons of Landmark Commercial Realty represented both the landlord and tenant in this transaction. (City of Harrisburg/Dauphin County)

Third Street Realty, LLC recently purchased the mixed-use commercial building located at 1507 N. 3rd St, Harrisburg, PA. Chuck Heller, Executive Vice President of Landmark Commercial Realty handled the transaction on behalf of the seller, Mussani & Co, LP. (City of Harrisburg/Dauphin County)

To view property images or for more information, please click here.

About Landmark Commercial Realty
Landmark Commercial Realty, established in 1988, is a full-service commercial/industrial brokerage firm headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, focusing on the South Central Pennsylvania region. Serving more than 200 markets globally, Landmark is a member of TCN Worldwide with more than 1500 brokers and salespeople.


Leave a Reply