1001 W Market St. York (printostat) 1001 West Market Street, York, PA 17404
High profile 2.20 AC corner property in the heart of York CIty nearly adjacent to York Fairgrounds at the intersection of Richland Avenue. Former 22,000 + SF grocery store/Printostat building still exists on site. Zoning Permits a wide range of uses including commercial, retail, automotive, offices etc. Ideal redevelopment for Convenience Store, car wash, restaurant, self storage. Adaptive reuse possible for retail, laundromat, etc.
Located just west of York City and the intersection of Rt. 74 and Market (Rt. 462). This corner site is just a half mile north of York Collage via Richland Avenue and 1.25 miles south of Rt. 30 via Rt. 74. Join Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Advance Auto, CVS and others in this highly traveled west York trade area. York Fairground (York Expo Center) adjacent to the site hosts a variety of events and conventions throughout the year in additional to the annual York State Fair which has seen in upwards of over 500,000 annual visitors over the 10-day stretch.
- High Profile Signalized Corner available for Redevelopment
- Over 22,000 SF building on approximately 2.2 AC
- Zoned EC in York City. Small western portion zoned commercial in West York Borough.
- 375 ' of frontage along Market Street, 340'+ on Richland Ave.
- Over 21,000 population in a 1 Mile Radius
- Approximately 12,000 ADT on W. Market and over 17,000 on Richland Avenue.
Building Class: C
Zoning: Employment Center
Property ID: 4002440
Traffic Count: Over 29,000 Combined, Richland and Market VPD
Closest Cross Streets: N Richland Ave.