4545 E Harrisburg Pike 4545 E Harrisburg Pike, Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Landmark Commercial Realty is pleased to present for sale a 185 acre +/- residential mixed use development site that is the former home of Par Line Golf Course on E Harrisburg Pike in Elizabethtown, PA. The site is ideally located between Middletown and Elizabethtown at the intersection of Route 230 (Harrisburg Pike) and Deodate Road which recently had a traffic light installed because of the increased traffic on the corridor. Londonderry Township has designated a portion of this site with Commercial C-2 (Shopping Center) zoning which allows for a variety of retail and other commercial uses along both the Deodate Road and Harrisburg Pike road frontage. This development site is close to the Toll House Road exit of Route 283 and offers quick access to Harrisburg and Lancaster as well as I-76 The Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-83, I-81, US-30, and Harrisburg International Airport. The property benefits from proximity to the area's major employers which include Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey Food Corporation, TE Connectivity, UPMC, Commonwealth of PA, U.S. Federal Government, PA Turnpike Commission, Highmark Insurance, Aetna, and Capital Blue Cross. The area continues to see growth from the region's excellent access to the East Coast's deep water port facilities in Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Northern New Jersey which are all a few hour drive to the Central PA market. Recent expansion of the Panama Canal and these East Coast port facilities will continue to fuel the white-hot big box industrial warehouse development along I-81/78 corridor further driving demand for skilled labor and housing which in part support these large scale logistical operations. In 2022, The Central Pennsylvania market was recognized as one of the best places to live in the United States in 2022-2023 by U.S. News & World Report. The site is just minutes away from Hershey, PA which is home to The Hershey Company, the largest chocolate company in the world as well as Hersheypark and Resorts, The Giant Center, the Hershey Theatre, The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Bears AHL Hockey, Hershey Gardens, Hershey Country Club, and Downtown Hershey which offers an open air market and world renowned dining and entertainment options. Other local amenities include the Appalachian Trail, The Pennsylvania State Capitol Complex & Museum, Harrisburg Riverfront & City Island, Antique Auto Museum, Adventure Sports in Hershey, Indian Echo Caverns, Historic Gettysburg, Ski Roundtop, several award wining golf courses, wineries, and much more.
- Opportunity to purchase 185 acre residential and commercial development site.
- The site is a former golf course located at the intersection of Route 230 and Deodate Road in Londonderry Twp between Middletown & Elizabethtown.
- Features include a newly installed traffic light and Commercial C-2 zoning along the road frontage.
- Current plan can support up to 185 single family home development.
- The Route 230 corridor is a highly desired residential area due to the close proximity to Hershey, Harrisburg, and Lancaster.
- The project is close to Route 283 with easy access to I-76 The PA Turnpike, I-83, I-81, US-22, US-322, US- 422, US-30and Harrisburg International Airport.
Property ID: 858345