Director - Sales and Leasing
“I work diligently and listen to the needs of my clients and potential clients so that I can find them a property that is best suited for their needs.”
Sean joined Landmark Commercial after serving several years working in the oil and gas industry, securing titles for the energy sector. Sean has provided diligent tenant representation for his clients at Landmark, helping to secure business locations throughout Central PA. Sean has had much success working with property owners to lease up facilities with higher than average vacancy. He provides attention and commitment to these facilities in order to improve occupancy and cash flow.
His experience supporting large firms and expediting critical documentation has served both Landmark and his clients well. He is well acquainted with accomplishing large projects with tight deadlines from his experiences in the oil and gas industry.
Sean enjoys the service and people oriented aspect of his profession and puts an emphasis on listening to his clients’ needs and identifying the proper solutions and properties for their investments. He is passionate about the commercial real estate industry and his diligent nature makes him an ideal partner for those wishing to invest, divest or secure new space.
West Virginia University – B.S. in Multi-disciplinary Studies
Completing a successful tenure in the oil and gas industry totaling millions of dollars in leases for his clients.
GHAR Commercial Counsel – Board of Directors
|425 N. 21st Street, Suite 302 |
Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Landmark Commercial Realty Announces Sale of Prime Property on Paxton Street in Harrisburg
- Landmark Commercial Realty Announces Recent Transactions - June 2023
- Landmark Commercial Realty Announces Recent Transactions - May 2023
- Landmark Commercial Realty Announces Recent Transactions - Q3 2022
- Landmark Commercial Realty Turns 6-Acres in Steelton into Successful Mixed-Use Development Project